Royal Artists are students who have demonstrated above-average skills in the work they do.
Each student has to pass very strict grades and criteria prior to obtaining a basic certificate and the title of a PhiArtist.
In order for an Artist to become a Royal Artist, he/she has to:
– minimum one-year Experience
– be exceptionally active in the PhiCommunity (PMU & microblogging world community)
– be highly appreciated by the other Artists and Masters
– help selflessly to developing students
– follow the trends and continually perfect his/her skills
– be careful when choosing working equipment and materials
When an Artist rises enough, he/she will be proposed to all PhiMasters for the title of a Royal Artist. All the Masters have to agree unanimously about the assignment of the title.
Royal Artists have access to Craft Master and MasterClass with special conditions and special price.
This entire process is very long and difficult but it eventually makes the PhiAcademy able to guarantee for the work and quality of Royal Artists to the clients.